MIDAX SIGMA SCO and S2C FOR C-STORES
Affordable Self Checkouts fully integrated into the existing lane systems, from $4,750 to $8,000.
Fully integrated into Sigma e-commerce online, and Sigma Scan to Cart: one single customer-facing POS platform.
- Single code base Business Logic Engine for all channel POS, website, kiosk, mobile.
- Automatically feeds the lane server all t-log data to maintain the integrity of existing store reporting.
- Integrated payment and loyalty.
- Up-selling to give the customer a better deal, earned in the store, on the mobile platform and in a mixture of both.
- Better customer experience through common rewards engine: e-commerce, SCO, lane, S2C.
- Our single source CPG product library for C&C and Mobile means less maintenance for the retailer.
- Chip, proximity payment, facial recognition available.
We have the broadest range of integrated payment options
- We support one single card or app for both in-house payments and loyalty.
- Auto-recharge of in-house stored value or auto-payment for in-house charge accounts by ACH, with optional customer reward incentives for these lower cost EFT options.
- All rewards and payment options also available by household.
Our Order Ahead is fully integrated into our bricks and mortar POS solution. That means:
The most comprehensive loyalty rewards system
- Continuity programs; instant deals; up-selling
- Emailing, texting and mobile messaging.
- The retailer can decide the reward or issue rewards points and allow his customer to choose his own reward.
- Data analytics for loyalty, financials, cashier analysis and scan-downs.
- Web service interface for 3rd party offers and deals.
- Support for discounting with grocery: we have the most grocery POS interfaces in the industry.
- Vendor-funded targeted couponing with full settlement service: Coupons.com, Catalina and YouTech offers, filtering out items you don’t carry and eliminating competitor ads. Different offer values for different customer profiles
- In-house coupons
- Pin-based rewards redemption supported
INTEGRATED INTO ISS45
- Order ahead mobile ordering with integrated payment.
- Kiosk ordering in the store.
- Self Checkout and scan to cart in the store.
- Sigma picks up item detail and pricing from the POS.
- Sigma feeds its transactions into the Radiant, Commander and Passport, so existing store reporting includes all Sigma transactions.
Whose program is it?
- We are technology-independent: card or mobile app, BTLE, phone number, NFC…
- We can customize; we have no maintenance restraints and repeatedly demonstrate we can meet any challenge.
- We offer fixed price projects, deliver on time and on budget.
- We have demonstrably the highest commitment to product development and customization in the industry.
- The Midax team is nimble. It differs from its competitors in its can-do attitude, in its willingness to solve problems - whoever caused them – and in its technical creativity. A breath of fresh air!
- We are a 30-man team. Half of us are developers and a further third, support. We perform all installation and support services in-house.
- We stand by our customers: we have never turned down a customer request for anything technically achievable.
- We stand up for ourselves and for our customers.
- We have been PCI compliant for over a decade.