MIDAX SIGMA POS FOR C-STORES
Tired of having one POS for pump control, another for fast food, a third solution for mobile, order ahead, kiosk, and having to knit all this together?
The solution is Sigma, one single POS platform, which provides a single point of command and control of all retail operations in your locations.
- Midax exclusive integrated forecourt controller: Elektra.
- Single code base Business Logic Engine for all channel POS, website, kiosk, mobile.
- Central database for all transactional data.
- Central library for all product images.
- Integrated payment, loyalty and pump control.
- Chip, proximity payment, facial recognition available.
We have the broadest range of integrated payment options
- We support one single card or app for both in-house payments and loyalty.
- Auto-recharge of in-house stored value or auto-payment for in-house charge accounts by ACH, with optional customer reward incentives for these lower cost EFT options.
- All rewards and payment options also available by household.
Fully integrated Order Ahead, Self Checkout and Scan to Cart
Our Order Ahead is fully integrated into our bricks and mortar POS solution. That means:
- Better customer experience through one rewards engine.
- Up-selling to give the customer a better deal, earned in the store, on the mobile platform and in a mixture of both.
- Managed services or retailer-managed.
- Payment at the point of order.
- Our single source CPG product library for C&C and Mobile means less maintenance for the retailer.
- One reporting data-set for virtual and physical stores.
The most comprehensive loyalty rewards system
- Continuity programs; instant deals; up-selling
- Emailing, texting and mobile messaging.
- The retailer can decide the reward or issue rewards points, and allow his customer to choose his own reward.
- Data analytics for loyalty, financials, cashier analysis and scan-downs.
- Web service interface for 3rd party offers and deals.
- Support for discounting with grocery: we have the most grocery POS interfaces in the industry.
- Vendor-funded targeted couponing with full settlement service: Coupons.com, Catalina and YouTech offers, filtering out items you don’t carry and eliminating competitor ads. Different offer values for different customer profiles
- In-house coupons
- Pin-based rewards redemption supported
ALSO AVAILABLE INTEGRATED INTO RADIANT, COMMANDER AND PASSPORT
- Order ahead mobile ordering with integrated payment.
- Kiosk ordering in the store.
- Self Checkout and scan to cart in the store.
- Sigma picks up item detail and pricing from the POS.
- Sigma feeds its transactions into the Radiant, Commander and Passport, so existing store reporting includes all Sigma transactions.
A Single Point of Command and Control
- Tablet-based POS
- Tablet- based kiosk for fast food processing
- Tablet- based (hand held) line-busting terminal
- Suggesting Marketing for Cross-selling & Up-selling
- Safe and secure – PCI/DSS compliant
- In-house rewards; one-off rewards, continuity rewards; cross-marketing rewards.
- Integrated in-house developed fuel control. Most of our competition team up with a third party. That introduces points of failure, maintenance issues and technology limitations.
- All Gilbarco and Wayne dispensers supported.
- Integrated EFT: credit, debit, fleet, gift card, ACH.
- Mobile order ahead
Whose program is it?
- We are technology-independent: card or mobile app, BTLE, phone number, NFC…
- We can customize; we have no maintenance restraints and repeatedly demonstrate we can meet any challenge.
- We offer fixed price projects, deliver on time and on budget.
- We have demonstrably the highest commitment to product development and customization in the industry.
- The Midax team is nimble. It differs from its competitors in its can-do attitude, in its willingness to solve problems - whoever caused them – and in its technical creativity. A breath of fresh air!
- We are a 30-man team. Half of us are developers and a further third, support. We perform all installation and support services in-house.
- We stand by our customers: we have never turned down a customer request for anything technically achievable.
- We stand up for ourselves and for our customers.
- We have been PCI compliant for over a decade.